What it is
How I cleared it
- Acne Face-Wash: Since this type of Acne was not severe , I got an over the counter Acne Face wash that was gentle. I used the Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control which I used twice daily ( morning and night ) wit warm water. *Black African Soap is another great option to help with the clearing process*
- Astringent: This was like my anti-septic which I used to give my face a complete clean and also to help heal the break-outs faster. I decided to go the natural route and use witch hazel , but you can use any over the counter Astringent.
- Moisturizer: One thing with any Acne Wash ( even the gentle ones ) is that it leaves your skin dry! To combat this I had to use a moisturizer to make my skin supple. Again , I went the natural route and opted for Raw Shea Butter.
- Dark Spot Remover: Please be advised , this is not a skin bleaching product so you won't have to worry! I used the Palmer's Skin Success Anti Dark Spot , Dark Spot Corrector which I got in Walmart for $6.75. It is recommended to be used twice daily for a period of no more than 3 months. I was skeptic about finding a product like this because I did not want to lighten my skin , after going through several of them on the shelf , I chose this because it does not lighten the skin. It gradually fades the dark spots. I can report success as I see where the marks that were a bright black have faded to a less noticeable color and my skin tone is in tact :-)
- Vitamins: I decided to add a multi Vitamin to my daily intake because there were so many things I lacked from food ( as a picky eater )and these would add just that. The Vitamins I take are Vitafusion MultiVites and they have 50% Vitamin E which is great for the skin.
- Bonus Product: Bio Oil , this was actually just randomly laying around the house and It has so many purposes. It is great for : Scars , Stretch Marks , Uneven Skin tone , Aging Skin , Dehydrated Skin.
The steps I've taken to clear my skin might be a lot different from the ones you take as well as they might be similar. I wanna know how you clear your Hormonal Acne ... comment below.
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ALL THESE PHOTOS | NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED