Parents of young children who have reached the "Potty Training" Age , Congrats! Your child has reached another milestone. I have even more good news for you ... Pampers Diapers has some exciting specials for the month of May that you can benefit from. I know Diapers ( of all types ) can get pretty expensive so keep reading for specials for May.
Pampers is the recommended brand of Diapers for first time parents because the brand is synonymous with quality and it's a long standing Brand. Purchasing Diapers adds up really quickly simply because let's face it babies and infants go through Diapers ( and training pants ) quicker than a New Your Minute.
Here are some of the specials
Pampers is offering big savings in this Sunday’s paper. Get your scissors out because there will be two high value coupon offerings for Pampers Diapers and Pampers Training Pants.
· All Pampers Diapers and Pants are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs. Pampers Diapers and Pants include Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers Cruisers, Pampers Baby Dry, Pampers Easy Ups, Pampers Under Jams, and Pampers Splashers.
· For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers, wipes and training pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development.
· Pampers Easy Ups working during the day and night, providing up to 12 hours of protection.
· Pampers UnderJams are the only night wear leakage protection that feature a Night-lock ultra-absorbent core.
· Pampers Easy Ups Training Pants are sold in sizes 2T-5T. Pampers UnderJams Absorbent Night Wear are sold in sizes S/M and L/XL.
· For more information on Pampers diapers and pants, visit http://www.pampers.com or the brand's social media channels on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Pampers), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Pampers) and YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/Pampers).
To get these specials , you have to pick up the Sunday Newspaper for May 29 , 2016. #PampersSavings
“This post was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine."
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
FOR SPONSORSHIP | PLEASE CONTACT US