It is the start of a fresh new month which means we all been through 3 whole months of 2016! Did you stick to the resolutions you set for the new year so far? Today , I will be reviewing the Daniel Sandler Invisible Veil Powder sent to me from Hairtrade.
Hairtrade.com is one of the UK's leading online retailers of hair care and beauty products. They provide a wide range of hair extensions products and over 40 successful beauty, hair care and hair electrical brands. Every 3 months I am sent a product/s to review.
This loose face powder has a lightweight formula to set makeup and mattify the skin
Provides excellent oil control and helps to make your skin look more radiant, smooth and flawless, and helps to give an airbrushed finish to any makeup and you only need to use a small amount.
The Product retails for £18.99 on the Hairtrade Website which is considered High End.
Directions for use:
Apply the powder by gently pressing a powder puff into the powder, tap off excess, then press onto face and neck or dip the tip of a large powder brush into the powder, shake off excess, then sweep over face and neck to de-shine and set your foundation
- You get a lot of Product! 30 grams to be exact
- Comes with a Powder Puff
- Lightweight Packaging
- Makes the face matte and oil free
- Product is messy ; It got everywhere once it was open. It's a finely milled powder and the particles got over my dresser and floor each time it was opened
- Does not last all day : It is extremely hot where I live and I find that I have to re-apply every 2 hours
- Texture is chalky : The Texture is quite similar to Baby Powder or finely crushed chalk
I liked that the product did not have an overpowering scent but it does have a light scent of powder , it also has a luxurious feel just because it is finely milled. It actually does what it claims to do which is to absord oil on the face and make the foundation matte. The thing I did not like is the fact that I had to re-apply every 2 hours which was a bit of an inconvenience. I gave this product a 8/10 and would highly recommend to a friend or give as a gift.
GET SOCIAL WITH US!