CaribShopper is the Caribbean’s global e-commerce solution. We provide Caribbean consumers a platform through which to purchase items directly from international online retailers, companies that would otherwise be inaccessible to the Caribbean population. Our patent pending app, platform, and payment system give users access to 90+ USA online retailers and more than 8.5 billion products combined.
At CaribShopper, we understand the needs of our Caribbean people. We are passionate about opening a new world of shopping experience to our Caribbean consumers. With just the click of a button, our Caribbean consumers now have access to a global shopping market place that have been denied them for far too long. With the CaribShopper App the world is now literally at the Caribbean shopper’s fingertips.
The CaribShopper App enables people in the Caribbean to shop directly with online retailers in the United States simply by selecting whatever item they want, and buy it instantly online using our secure payment system. The item is then shipped directly to their home or can be picked up at any of our local pickup stations located throughout the Caribbean within days.
CaribShopper was officially launched in Jamaica in March 2016. Haute People was at the official launch and was able to capture a few pictures and of course see what this new Shopping site is all about and what the have to offer.
I was given $3,000 jmd| $24.93 usd to try this new service. I will be talking about the pros and cons at the end of this review and my overall experience.
- The website is user friendly: I like that the website layout is clean yet attractive. The site is easy to navigate and I was not bombarded with flashing banners and things telling me to sign up.
- You do not need a Credit Card to Shop: As an International Shopper this is always a BIG concern. All you need to do is go to any store where phone cards are sold , ask for the amount you need and you will receive it via the GO Top up machine.
- Great Customer Service: A day after I made my purchase ( checked out ) I received a phone call from a rep who pleasantly introduced herself and told me about the company in a non-salesy way. She also let me know about the delivery options and also a coupon code for 30% off my next purchase on the site.
- Variety of Stores: I actually have another Blog that is dedicated to Online Shopping where I give tips ( shameless plug ) and this is something I always look for! Sometimes these sites have limited stores for you to purchase from or the stores available are really random and downright weird. CaribShopper has sites like : Amazon , Bath & Body Works , Old Navy and so much more.
- Door to Door Delivery: If you are like me and like convenience , you will love that you can get your items delivered to your door. That's right... your door! You don't have to leave home go to a courier service office , wait for them to find your package then sign a book. It comes to your door.
- Shipping is expensive: Child! Get ready to pay a pretty penny for shipping. The cost of my item was $2.93 and Shipping was $22! I guess its because there is an option to have it delivered to your door , but it's still alot in my opinion.
9/10 I like the convenience of the website , the customer service and the fact that you don't need a Credit Card to shop. This opens the door for a wider range of shoppers and for more people to get in on Online Shopping. The only thing I don't like is the high price for shipping. I could purchase other items for that price. I would definitely recommend the site to a friend to experience for themselves.
Sign up FOR FREE with my special link below and use code CARIB40 at Checkout for 30% off your order.