Weddings can get quite expensive and many couples end up paying for Weddings even years after the event has taken place. If you can find ways to ease up on certain elements of the Wedding, then you should definitely capitalize on them. No wedding reception is complete without the removal of the Garter; these dainty little things are quite expensive. Here is how you can make your very own customized Garter for your special day.
You Will Need:
· Stretchy, lace ribbon
· Rhinestone appliqué Needle and thread
· Hot fix rhinestones and rhinestone setter or iron (optional)
Step 1: Cut the Lace
· Make sure the lace you buy is stretchy so it won't fall down your leg.
· Measure the lace before you cut — the final product can also be worn as a headband, so measure accordingly.
Step 2: Sew
· Find the centre point of the lace.
· Sew on the appliqué.
Step 3: Add Rhinestones (Optional)
· Arrange the hot fix rhinestones around the appliqué.
· Once you finalize your design, set with an iron or rhinestone setter.
Step 4: Finish Up
· Turn the lace inside out and sew together.
Voila! Your very own Garter
Use the hashtag #theglowupplan to continue the conversation Online
GET SOCIAL WITH US!