- Do NOT Brush teeth immediately before applying white strips.
- Tear open one pouch and remove the thin plastic carrier on which the strips have been placed
* The side that faces the plastic is the whitening has the tooth whitener and is to be placed against the surface of your teeth
- Do not peel a strip off until you are ready to use it
- Align the strips so they fit your gum-line
* Be sure to cover as many of your front teeth as possible
- Once its positioned , press the white strips in place. Repeat the process with your lower/upper teeth or whatever you started with first.
- Wash your hands!
|Camera Ready with my "New Smile"|
Crest 3D White Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips.
GET SOCIAL WITH US!
FOR SPONSORSHIP | PLEASE CONTACT US
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.