P.S.A "Transition Thursdays is now Transition Tuesdays " . There are so man expressions and Philosophical Schools of thought that speak about Time. One thing we know for sure is that "time lost can never be re-gained". Below are a few tips to help you to make the most out of your day.
1. Have a Schedule: The Schedule will serve as a guideline which outlines what you need to do on a regular basis. Decide if your schedule will be daily, weekly or monthly and stick to it.
2. Limit Social Media: We live in the “Age of Information”; everybody is a star on Social Media Platforms. If you know you have an important task to do, get it done! It makes no send you have something to do then spend hours on Facebook or Istagram posting pictures then wonder where the day “suddenly” went. You know once you go onto those sites you get sucked in. As Sales Agents, Social Media is important for brand building but ensure that if decide to log on, you are doing business and you set a time to log off.
3. Plan Ahead: My work day starts from the previous night. I know exactly the tasks I have to do the next day and write them on a “to do list”. I also plan the outfits, shoes and accessories that I have in mind and if something needs to be ironed I make sure it gets done. What if there is no electricity the next morning? Anything can happen, it is always important to plan ahead. It is said “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”.
4. Avoid Procrastination: “Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday”- Don Marquis. Why would you put off something you can do today until tomorrow? Tomorrow is not guaranteed to any man. If you have something to do, do it now. Strike while the iron is hot.
5. Use New Media instead of Traditional Forms of Communication: This is 2015! Everybody is connected to some gadget or the other. Here’s a thought: Instead of scheduling a face to face meeting, why not have a Video Conference? Two popular conferencing platforms are Skype and Google Hangout. This will save you so much time you might even have room for fun. Gone are the days when people would schedule a meeting, then rush to avoid traffic or anything along the way, then still have to wait on people. If you use Video Conferencing, you can talk to your Prospects from anywhere in the world, they could be on the beach or in a gym.
If you are looking to maximize your time on a daily basis, apply these tips and see how it works for a month. Feel free to add your own methods as you go along. Remember, time waits on no man, do all that you can do Today.
How do you make the most out of your day?
MAY BE TO COPYRIGHT
Promote your Business/ for USD10 | JMD $1,150 PER MONTH
E.mail: hautepeople@for more info
Get Social with us!
FOR SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES | PLEASE CONTACT US