I don't know about anybody else but the one thing I always look forward to for the Holiday Season are Christmas Cookies! Those sugary , buttery , artificially flavored goodies sure puts me in a great mood.
- 1 batch Vanilla Dough or Chocolate Dough
- *can be bought at any supermarket* Try Megamart in the Baking Isle
- Crushed or whole hard candies (+ door or tree cutouts)
- Technique: Stained Glass and Puzzle
- Cookie cutters: 2 3/4-inch square, mini and small fluted cutters (for window)
** Inspired by the Recipe at www.marthastewart.com
- Shape dough into 2 disks, and wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Roll out 1 disk on a lightly floured piece of parchment to a 1/8- to 1/4-inch thickness. Repeat with remaining disk. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut out desired shapes. Follow our Sugaring directions. Affix candy or cookie embellishments to cooled cookies using a dot of Vanilla or Citrus Glaze.