Recently i featured Diana a Natural Products manufacturer for a Etsy shop called Rustio Natural. I was so intrigued by her products that i had to have her back for another feature.Today, we'll "Skintervene" on a "Naturalistas' Daily Beauty Routine ".
Diana Says :
" I usually take advantage of all the oils, clay and botanicals i have on hand to take care of my skin"
Here is my actual routine :
- I use my Natural bar soap both on my body and face. I first remove all the make- up from my face and wash with whatever of my Natural Bar soaps i have on hand . * It is especially important to use the soaps at night*. Your skin picks up environmental debris during the day. Washing off these small dirt particles as well as make-up at night , gives the skin a rest from exposure to possible irritants.
- I use a mix of rose water and witch hazel in a small spray bottle , and apply a small amount on my face.
- With my face still damp from the rose water mixture , i apply my own face cream . Unfortunately , this face cream is not yet for sale.
- Once a week , i apply a clay mask. Depending on the needs of my skin , it could be French Green Clay or Dead Sea Mud to deep clean my pores.
- I also use my natural brown sugar scrubs 3 times a week.
- It is very important to drink lots of water everyday and eat tons of fruits and vegetables.
- I use my bar soaps everyday!! It keeps my body clean and moisturized.I apply my Vegan hands and body lotion all over to keep my skin moisturized and nurtured all day long.
- I also use the same Brown sugar scrub once in a while to make my skin even softer when the occasion calls for it !
Diana has been making Natural Products for over 15 years. Check out her Natural skincare products on the link below.